I. Scope of Application
II. Yunyobo’s Method of Information Collection
Yunyobo collects information for the purpose of providing you with better, superior and more personalized services. Yunyobo collects information as follows:
1. Information you provide to Yunyobo
Information that you fill out and/or submit when you register a Yunyobo account and use related services provided by the Yunyobo platform, including your name, sex, date of birth, identity card number, passport surname, passport given name, passport number, telephone number, email address, address, payment account number and related additional information (such as your province and city, zip code, etc.).
2. Information collected during your use of services
In order to provide and optimize the services you need, Yunyobo collects information about your use of the services. The information in this type includes the information that Yunyobo automatically receives and records in your browser and computer when you use the Yunyobo platform services or visit the platform webpage, including but not limited to your IP address, type of browser, language used, date and time of access, hardware and software feature information as well as web records of your need and other data; if you download or use Yunyobo or its affiliates’ client software, or when you visit the mobile web page and use the platform services, Yunyobo may read information about your location and mobile devices, including but not limited to device model, device identifier, operating system, resolution and telecommunications operator, etc.
In addition to the aforesaid information, Yunyobo may also collect your other information in order to provide services and improve the quality of services, including the relevant information you provide when you contact Yunyobo's customer service team, the questionnaire reply information you send to Yunyobo when you participate in the questionnaire survey, and the relevant information collected by Yunyobo when you interact with Yunyobo's affiliates and partners. Furthermore, in order to improve the security of the services that are used by you and provided by the Yunyobo platform and to prevent phishing scams and Trojan viruses more accurately, Yunyobo may judge your account risks by knowing some of your network usage habits and your frequently used software information, and may record some URLs that Yunyobo considers to have risks.
3. Information from third parties
1. Umeng SDK: (Beijing Ruixun Lingtong Technology Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Umeng") Umeng SDK service to provide you with the [statistical analysis] function. In order to successfully realize this function, you need to authorize Umeng SDK to provide corresponding services; Umeng SDK needs to collect your device MAC address, unique device ID (IMEI / Android ID / IDFA / openudid / guid, SIM card IMSI information) to provide statistical analysis services, calibrate the accuracy of report data through geographical location, and provide basic anti cheating ability. For more information, Official website link:https://www.umeng.com/page/policy
2. getui SDK: (Merit interactive Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "getui") getui SDK service to provide you with the [message push] function. In order to successfully realize this function, you need to authorize the getui SDK to provide corresponding services; We may provide your equipment platform, equipment manufacturer and brand, equipment model and system version, equipment identification code, equipment serial number and other equipment information, application list information, network information and location related information to a push to provide you with message push technical services. When we push messages to you, we may authorize a push to adjust the link, promote the closed SDK push process, and ensure that you can receive the messages we push to you in time. Official website link: https://docs.getui.com/privacy
3. MobTech SDK: (Shanghai Youkun Information Technology Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "MobTech") to provide you with the [social sharing] function. To successfully implement this function, you need to authorize the MobTech SDK to provide corresponding services; After you authorize, MobTech SDK will obtain your system operation information, network status information, IOS advertising identifier (IDFA), MAC address, international mobile device identification code (IMEI), anonymous device identifier (oaid), international mobile user identification code (IMSI), application list information, base station information, geographic location permission, The social platform openid MobTech SDK will read the clipboard information of the end user, which is not collected and will not be saved permanently; In addition, the MobTech SDK also uses get_ Task permission determines whether your application is preposed to help judge whether the sharing jump is successful. Official website link: https://www.mob.com/about/policy
4. Juphoon SDK: (Ningbo Juphoon System Software Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Juphoon") Juphoon SDK service to provide you with [audio&video call] function. To successfully implement this function, you need to authorize the Juphoon SDK to provide corresponding services; After you authorize, the Juphoon SDK will obtain your device type and device model, and authorize to turn on your camera function, microphone function, IP address, geographic location permission and contract permission.Official website link:https://cloud.juphoon.com/cn/privacy-cloud.html
5. Wechat SDK: in order to facilitate your use of wechat payment in the app, we use the wechat SDK. After obtaining your authorization and consent, we will call the wechat cashier to complete the payment jump, but will not collect your personal information.Official website link:https://payapp.weixin.qq.com/summeract/gdpr/home?lang=cn&nobutton=1
6. Alipay SDK: in order to facilitate you to use Alipay payment in App, we used Alipay SDK. After obtaining your authorization, you will adjust Alipay's cash register to complete the payment jump, but you will not collect your personal information.Official website link:https://opendocs.alipay.com/open/01g6qmIn order to provide you with better, superior and more personalized services, or to jointly provide services for you, or to prevent Internet fraud, Yunyobo's affiliates and partners will share your personal information with Yunyobo in accordance with the provisions of laws or as agreed with you or with your consent.
a. keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided by the Yunyobo platform;
b. data collected by Yunyobo related to your transactions on Yunyobo platform, including but not limited to bidding, transaction information and evaluation details;
c. credit evaluation, the violations of legal provisions or violations of platform rules and the measures that Yunyobo has taken against you;
d. relevant business registration information such as the name of enterprise to be publicized as required by laws and regulations as well as the information of natural person operators.
III. Method of Yunyobo’s Use of Information
Collecting your information is for the purpose of providing services to you and improving the quality of services, so Yunyobo will use your information for the following purposes to achieve the goal:
1. To provide you with the services you use and to maintain and improve them.
2. To recommend to you the contents which you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending product and service information to you, or showing you personalized third-party promotional information through the system, or sharing the information with Yunyobo’s partners with your consent so that they can send you the information about their products and services.
3. Yunyobo may use your personal information to prevent, detect and investigate the acts of fraud, damage to security, violation of laws or violation of the agreement with Yunyobo or its affiliates, policies or rules so as to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other Yunyobo users or Yunyobo or its affiliates.
4. Yunyobo may combine personal information from a service with information from other services so as to provide you with more personalized service usage, such as using, sharing or disclosing required to allow your wider social circle.
5. Other uses as permitted by you.
If the use of your information exceeds the aforesaid scope, Yunyobo will re-acquire your authorization.
IV. Method of Yunyobo’s Information Sharing
Yunyobo is obligated to keep your information confidential and will not sell or lease any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes. Yunyobo will share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. With your prior consent or authorization.
2. According to the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements of the administrative or judicial institutions.
3. To share your personal information with affiliates of Yunyobo.
5. If you are an eligible IP complainant and have filed a complaint, the information may be disclosed to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle the possible right disputes.
6. Only by sharing your information can we provide the services you need or deal with your disputes or controversies between you and other persons. For example, in a transaction you have created on Yunyobo, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills his transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, Yunyobo will provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of his counterparty as appropriate so as to facilitate the completion of transaction or the resolution of dispute.
7. If you have violated relevant Chinese laws, regulations or Yunyobo’s relevant agreements or relevant rules, we have to disclose the information to third parties.
8. To protect the legal rights and interests of Yunyobo and its affiliates or users.
V. Use of Cookie and Network Beacon
In order to provide you with easier access experience, Yunyobo may identify you through small data files when you visit the Yunyobo platform-related websites or use the services provided by the platform. This is to help you save the steps of repeatedly entering registration information, or help determine the security of your account. These data files may be cookie, flash cookie or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively referred to as ""Cookie"").
Please kindly understand that some of Yunyobo's services can only be achieved by using ""Cookie"". If your browser or browser add-on services allow, you may modify the acceptance degree of Cookie or reject Yunyobo's Cookie, but in some cases this may affect your secure access to the Yunyobo platform-related websites and the use of the platform services.
Web pages often contain some electronic images (called ""single-pixel"" GIF files or ""web beacon""). Using web beacon can help websites calculate users browsing the web or access to certain cookies. Yunyobo will collect the information about your web browsing activities through the web beacon, such as the address of the page you visit, the address of reference page you visited, the time you stayed on the page, your browsing environment and the display settings, etc.
VI. Information Storage
The information and materials related to you collected by Yunyobo will be stored on the servers of Yunyobo and/or its affiliates. The information and materials may be sent to your country, region or the place where Yunyobo collects the information and materials, and may be visited, stored and displayed in the place. We will only retain your personal information for the period of time required to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless you agree to extend the retention period or it is permitted by law.
VII. Your Personal Information Protection
In order to protect the security of your information, Yunyobo strives to take reasonable physical, electronic and administrative security measures to protect your information so that your information will not be leaked, destroyed or lost, including but not limited to SSL, information encrypted storage and data center access control. Yunyobo also strictly manages employees or outsourcers who may have access to your information, including but not limited to taking different authority controls depending on the positions, signing confidentiality agreements with them, and monitoring their operations, etc. Yunyobo will provide corresponding security measures to protect your information and provide reasonable security assurance according to the existing technology. Yunyobo will try its best to prevent your information from disclosure, damage or loss.
Your account has security protection function. Please keep your account and password information properly. Yunyobo will ensure that your information is protected from loss, misuse and alteration by taking security measures such as backing up to other servers and encrypting user passwords. Despite the aforesaid security measures, please kindly understand that there are no “perfect security measures” on the information network.
When using the Yunyobo platform services to conduct online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the transaction counterparty or potential counterparty. You are required to protect your personal information properly and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been disclosed, especially in case of the unauthorized disclosure of your account and password, please contact Yunyobo immediately so that Yunyobo can take appropriate measures.
VIII. Protection of Minors